We pleased to present to you an updated list of Sasol latest vacancies for September 2021 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the Sasol publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
Sasol is a global integrated chemicals and energy company spanning 30 countries. Through our talented people, we use our expertise and selected technologies to safely and sustainably source, manufacture and market chemical and energy products globally. Sustainability has become a major driver in our business where we advance chemical and energy solutions that contribute to a thriving planet, society and enterprise. In support, we have prioritised four relevant Sustainable Development Goals to ensure our business is environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Sasol. Although the Circular is issued by the Sasol Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
SASOL CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
1. MSP Spec Artisan Diesel Mechanic
Short Description / Purpose of Job
- An Artisan supports production by providing effective equipment maintenance and reliability while adhering to procedures/codes, and utilising all available support resources to increase stability and maintain sustainability of the plant
Recruitment Description / Key Accountabilities
- Proven competence in pre-identified areas per discipline of the plant/mine/equipment/systems (proven application of training for artisan grade
- Understand and use the plant maintenance documentation system
- Understand planning work management system
- Relevant plant/mine specific/basic process knowledge (defined per discipline)
- Compliance of Safety Management Systems e.g. IMS, MBO, etc.
- Able to apply emergency procedures
- Read, interpret, and implement task risk assessment
- Hazard identification/task risk assessments
- Participates in daily morning meetings to discuss work assignments
- Support the goals and vision of the business by meeting deadlines
- Provides adequate feedback to supervisor on work progress
- Participates in root cause analyses, and provides feedback to RCA teams
- Participates in risk assessments according to legislation and company requirements to improve safety
- Maintains good housekeeping and adheres to waste disposal procedures
- Share knowledge with junior artisans in known environment/context
- Participates in quarterly performance appraisal with group leader to improve personal development
- Identifies personal training and development needs, and incorporates into PDP with group leader’s approval
- Lead by example (walks the talk)
- Assists with the development of works instructions to develop a higher level of staff competency
- Take the lead in team efforts/tasks
- Able to act as group leader (if appropriate to career path)
- Contribute to overall maintenance strategy and direction
- Mentor learners/artisans informally
- Conducts My IMS (physical inspections to maintain and improve plant sustainability)
- Work effectively in a team
- Attends and interacts in PDAs and RCAs to improve plant safety and stability
- Provides adequate feedback to group leader or planning officer on work progress
- Ensures the correct history feedback is captured to improve renewals/ upgrades and critical spares are replaced
- Gives input at “toolbox talks” to improve plant safety
- Occupational trade qualifcation NQF 4
- 0 – 5 Years
- Execution capability: The underlying ability to execute a strategy/project or day to day work
- Problem Solving: Is a step-by-step process of defining a problem, searching for information, and testing a series of solutions until the problem is solved. In involves critical thinking, analysis and persistence.
- Self-Mastery: Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
HOW TO APPLY FOR SASOL JOBS
- To apply for any of the roles, please complete the online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE SASOL LERNERSHIP PROGRAMME. KINDLY APPLY HERE
- Applications should reach the SASOL Management on time. As it is indicated for each positions of interest above.
More Job Vacancies:
- Department of Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Ekurhuleni Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WITS RHI Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SAMHS Application Form 2021 – Pdf View
- Z83 Application Form 2021 – Pdf View
- Gibela Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Glencore Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Buffalo City TVET College Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WITS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Nkangala TVET College Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department Of Military Veterans Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sappi Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- City of Cape Town Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UCT Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SEDA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NYDA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UFS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Pioneer Foods Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sasol Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- COJ Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- PathCare Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Western Cape Government Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- RCL Foods Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- VKB Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>