We are pleased to present to you an updated list of Glencore latest vacancies for June 2023 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the Glencore publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Glencore. Although the Circular is issued by the Glencore Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
GLENCORE CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
1. Contracts Officer – Projects (Capital)
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and maintaining contractual documentation.
- Managing the contractual budget and preparing cost comparisons.
- Expediting of payments and month end progress reporting.
- Drafting and issuing of Expression of Interest (EOI) documentation and preparing detailed adjudication reports.
- Corresponding / negotiating with suppliers and managing all administrative related activities.
To be considered for this role, you will meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Relevant 3-year tertiary qualification (Purchasing/Commercial/Legal).
- Driver’s license (Code EB/08).
- 2 years’ experience as a Contracts Officer or Buyer.
- MS Office Proficiency.
- Legal or contract management experience will be advantageous.
- Ability to carefully and objectively analyses and evaluate information to inform decisions and key actions.
- Ability to drill into the detail of issues to determine root cause while considering urgency, importance, risk and reward factors.
- Ability to stay calm and focused on the task at hand under pressure and deliver outputs timeously.
- Ability to maintain high levels of individual and team performance by driving achievement of goals, targets and financial objectives.
- Ability to adhere to governance structures, rules and regulations, follow instructions and limit risk of non-compliance to the business.
Update: Click here to view more Glencore vacant positions for June 2023
HOW TO APPLY FOR GLENCORE JOBS
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING:
- This post is advertised on the department’s on-line
- The website can be access via the link: E-Recruitment System for Office-Based and Public
- Applicants can register their profiles and apply for posts on-line.
- Applicants must ensure that they click on the correct post and post number when applying for
- Applications should reach the Glencore Management on time. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.
More Job Vacancies:
- NMBM Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Buffalo City Municipality Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WCED Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- JRA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Clicks Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Distell Careers and Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- DisChem Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Samancor Chrome Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Road Accident Fund (RAF) Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Cotton on Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANParks Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Anglo American Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NHLS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Wits Health Consortium Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Gauteng Employee Portal – ess.gauteng.gov.za
- Department of Correctional Services (DSC) Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Mediclinic Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- DHL Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sanlam Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Life Healthcare Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Lancet Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Nedbank Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Altron Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- TymeBank Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
My name is Mjongi Gusha here in Rustenburg,My location is Freedom Park Phase 1 Rustenburg and house no E980.Before I have been a former worker of Impala as a supervisor underground and then by 2006 while I was on leave I got a car accident and end up in a wheelchair because of a spinal-cord injury. By 2012 I went to college to do an Offfice Administrator Course and finishing up by 2014 and then by 2017 again I went to college to do HR & Pastel Payroll Administrator Course so now I looking for job, My qualifications is grade 12 Certificate, Blasting Certificate, Office Administrator Certificate, HR & Pastel Administrator Certificate and Code B3 drivers licence and I can work under pressure because I very desperate about getting job and then do not worry about my status I have drive myself I am a family man of 4 children And I fluent good to speak, write English if you hired me I can tried by all means to do a job thanks.