We pleased to present to you an updated list of OUTsurance latest vacancies for August 2021 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the OUTsurance publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in OUTsurance. Although the Circular is issued by the OUTsurance Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
OUTSURANCE CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
1. OUTsurance Broker: Face to Face Distribution
- Bedfordview, Germiston, South Africa
Overview and Purpose of the Role:
- Our business product offering has grown significantly over the years which has led to the development of the face to face distribution channel. To facilitate this model the positions of OUTsurance Broker (Face to Face) have emerged.
The incumbent of this newly created position will be responsible for growing and developing the business insurance portfolio.
The key outputs for this role are as follows:
- New Business sales
- Client service and management
- High level performance
The OUTsurance Broker: Face to Face Distribution must align themselves with the OUTsurance culture and values of Awesome Service, Passionate, Honest, Human, Dynamic and Recognition.
- Build your own insurance portfolio by:
- Being able to prospect for new clients through networking, Cold calling and door – door canvasing for new business
- Effective communication with both internal stakeholders and clients.
- Conduct a comprehensive risk evaluation for the client.
- Providing solutions to clients by selling OUTsurance short term products aligned to the needs of the client.
- Drafting, tracking and measurement of your personal business plan.
- Providing on-going service and support to your individual client base (amendments, renewals, claims etc.).
- Retention of existing business including renewal discussion in line with FAIS
- Developing internal/external relationships with clients.
- Continuous building of your client base hence securing future income.
- Keeping abreast with the commercial insurance market changes and developments.
- Achieving/Exceeding targets consistently
- Providing feedback to line management when requested.
- Attending all weekly and adhoc team meetings.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders that is, underwriting/actuarial, claims as well as surveying.
- Adhering to all quality standards and measures in place.
Qualification and Experience
- Completed Matric or National Senior Certificate
- FAIS credits/Full Insurance Qualifications (depending on Dofa)
- RE5 (depending on Dofa)
- Must have your own reliable transport
- Valid code B driver’s license
- 2 years insurance external sales experience
- Communication (verbal and written) in English
- Numerical & mathematical skills
- Team supervisory skills
- Confident and enthusiastic self-starter who can take initiative
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team – balances team and individual responsibility, provides and accepts feedback
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Relationship management skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Resilience – Ability to work well under pressure in dynamic environment
- Flexible and adaptable
- Influential, concise, rational and practical communicator
- Creative flair and innovative thinker
- Relationship management
- Discretion, judgment and high levels of trust
2. Client Care Inbound Advisor
- Centurion, South Africa
- Dealing with client queries and complaints on all levels in a competent, efficient and professional way, in accordance with the quality standards that are in place and in accordance with the values of OUTsurance.
- Minimum Matric qualification or equivalent qualification
- FAIS accreditation is essential (RE and Full Qualification) for applicants that have been working in the financial services industry prior to December 2010, preference will be given to applicants with their FAIS Regulatory Exams (RE1) completed.
Required Competencies & Personal Attributes:
- Extensive Sales and Customer service experience is essential
- Previous call centre experience – preferably in a client centric or sales environment
- Previous experience in the insurance industry would be advantageous
- Responsible to up-sell existing policies
- An ideal candidate will be able to align their personal work values to the OUTsurance values of Awesome Service, Dynamic, Honest, Human, Passionate and Recognition.
- Preferably a candidate with experience in short term insurance.
- Preferably a candidate that has worked in a role where their salary was based on a commission structure.
- Client service oriented
- Attention to detail/Quality oriented
- Deadline and results oriented/Work standards
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the job and the company
- Effective at planning and organisation/Work management
- Judgment/Problem solving
- Tolerance for stress
- highly motivated
- Customer Service enthusiasts
- Work independently when required
- Selling skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Keyboard skills
HOW TO APPLY FOR OUTSURANCE JOBS
- To apply for any of the roles, please complete the online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
- Applications should reach the OUTsurance Management on time. As it is based on first-come first-serve basis.
More Job Vacancies:
- Oprah Winfrey School Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Johannesburg Water Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Coca-Cola Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Home Affairs Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- GPG Professional Job Centre Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- FNB Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SITA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Motus Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Standard Bank Learnership 2021 >>>
- UNIVEN Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Unisa Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- DPSA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- RTMC Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Rand Water Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NPA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANBS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- How to Access EC Provincial eRecruitment Portal >>>
- Free State Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Eastern Cape Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Ekurhuleni Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WITS RHI Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SAMHS Application Form 2021 – Pdf View
- Z83 Application Form 2021 – Pdf View