We pleased to present to you an updated list of Department of Home Affairs (DHA) latest vacancies for November 2021 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the Department of Home Affairs publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
The Department of Home Affairs is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender, disability) through the filling of positions. To further the objectivity of representivity within the Department, Women and People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Department of Home Affairs. Although the Circular is issued by the Department of Home Affairs Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
- Please as at the time of the publication of this post, the Department of Home Affairs is yet to release vacancy for any position,
- Once it’s released we’ll keep you informed.
- Please keep checking on this site inorder not to miss out on the Department of Home Affairs vacancies once they are released
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE DEPARTMENT OF HOME AFFAIRS (DHA) JOBS
- Applications must be sent in time to the correct address as indicated at the bottom of each post, on or before the closing date. Applications sent to a wrong address and/or received after the closing date or those that do not comply with the requirements, will not be taken into consideration.
- Applications must be submitted on the Application for Employment Form (Z.83), obtainable from any Public Service department or at www.gov.za and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV, citing the start and end date (dd/mm/yr) of each employment period to be considered, including the details of at least two contactable referees (should be people who recently worked with the applicant) together with a certified copy of highest qualification. Shortlisted applicants who will be invited for interviews, will be requested to bring all other supporting documentation on the day of the interview. It is the responsibility of applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by South African Qualifications Authority. All shortlisted candidates for posts on Salary Level 9 and above will be subjected to a technical assessment that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job. Compulsory requirement for SMS posts, Nyukela Programme: Pre-entry Certificate to Senior Management Services as endorsed by DPSA which is an online course, endorsed by the National School of Government (NSG). The course is available at the NSG under the name Certificate for entry into the SMS and the full details can be sourced by the following link: http://www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entry-programme/.
- All identified candidates on Salary Level 11 and above will furthermore undergo a competency assessment, which applies transversally across the Public Service. All recommended candidates, irrespective of the Salary Level, will be subject to Employment Suitability Checks (Credit, Criminal, Citizenship, Employment Reference and Qualification Verification Checks).
Kindly note that, for e-mailed applications, should you not receive an acknowledgement of receipt/ confirmation advice, this could mean that your application did not reach us due to the size of the attachments exceeding 2.5MB. Should this occur, we suggest you resend your application in 2 or 3 parts, splitting the attachments accordingly.
- Applications should reach the Department of Home Affairs Management on time. As it is indicated for each positions of interest above.
More Job Vacancies:
- COJ Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- PathCare Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Western Cape Government Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- RCL Foods Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- VKB Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Unitrans Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Ampath Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Merseta Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- BroadReach Healthcare Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Anova Health Institute Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANBI Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- ABSA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Gauteng Department of Health Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Standard Bank Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- TFG Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- KZN Health Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NDA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Eskom Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- OUTsurance Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- ISASA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NMBM Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Buffalo City Municipality Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WCED Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- JRA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Clicks Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>