We are pleased to present to you an updated list of Western Cape Government Latest vacancies for June 2023 and how to apply. It involves the job titles, roles, and responsibilities, as well as the requirements and the salary involved.
Every year, the Western Cape government publishes vacant positions for interested and qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore, the jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salaries, and qualifications.
This circular is published on a weekly basis and contains advertisements for vacant posts and jobs in the Western Cape government. Although the circular is issued by the Western Cape Government Team, they are not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
WESTERN CAPE GOVERNMENT CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below.
|JOB TITLE||TOWN / CITY||DATE CLOSING|
|Assistant Director: Enterprise Development, Ref No. DEDAT 08/2023||Cape Town, CBD.||2023/05/22|
|State Accountant: Management Accounting, Ref No. DEDAT 07/2023||Cape Town, CBD||2023/05/22|
If you are interested in any of the posts listed above, kindly visit this page to see the requirements and qualifications.
Update: Click here to view more Western Cape Government vacant positions for June 2023
HOW TO APPLY FOR WESTERN CAPE GOVERNMENT JOBS
A. Application phase
- Visit www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs and find a job title or area of work that interests you.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements and that you have enough time to submit your application and supporting documents.
- Follow the instructions on the page and a system profile if you’re a first-time applicant on the site, or login with your details if you have previously registered. If you’re an existing user, update your details and documents where necessary.
- Complete online job application form and answer all the questions honestly. Once you’re satisfied with you application, make sure your CV is updated and then submit it.* If you need technical assistance in submitting your online job application make use of the following contact details between 8:00 am to 4 pm, Mondays to Fridays:
- Western Cape Department of Health: 012 667 4886/ See advert details.
- Western Cape Education Department : 0861 923 322
- All other departments: 0861 370 202 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Western Cape Government will need the following information when you submit an enquiry: the email address used to create your profile, an ID number, a contact number, the desired email address you want to use going forward, and a brief explanation of the issue you’re experiencing.
Alternatively, you can visit one of the Cape Access e-centres, our Contact Centre at Town, in Wale Street, Cape Town, or the Western Cape Education Department, Grand Central Towers, Cape Town, where helpful staff will assist you.
Please note:inquiries For inquiries regarding a specific position, please contact the person indicated on the advertisement.
B. Shortlisting phase
- Once the closing date has been reached, all qualifying applications will be reviewed and applicants will be shortlisted. If you’ve been shortlisted, you’ll be invited to an interview.
- You will also be required to complete a Z83 form and supply certified copies of your ID and qualifications, as well as other documentation.
C. Interview phase
- At your interview, you’ll be greeted by a panel, who will ask you various questions relating to the position, as well as your employment history and personal interests. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions.
- After all candidates have been interviewed, the panel will confer and decide who the individual best-suited to the position is.
D. Acceptance phase
- The successful candidate will be contacted and offered an acceptance letter or a letter of appointment. The candidate will need to sign and return the acceptance letter within five working days.
- If you have not received any feedback within three months of the closing date of the job advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Community Safety
- Cultural Affairs & Sport
- Department Of Economic Development & Tourism
- Department Of The Premier
- Environmental Affairs & Development Planning
- Human Settlements
- Local Government
- Provincial Treasury
- Social Development
- Transport & Public Works
- For the Department of Health, please go to https://www.westerncape.gov.za/jobs/health
- For the Department of Education, please go to https://wcedonline.westerncape.gov.za/branchCS/Vacancy-Lists/index_vacancy.html
How to apply online OR Create an Account/Profile on the Western Cape Government Job website
- You will need to have your own valid email address and mobile number. Enter these at the top of the page
- Choose a password that will be easy for you to remember
- Enter your First Name, Surname, SA citizenship and ID/work permit/passport number
- Click SIGN UP button
- Click on the link in the email to verify your email address
- Only the CV is required
- Your CV should preferably be in MS Word or PDF
- The maximum file size allowed is 750kb
- Other attachments are optional (you can upload them later if needed)
- You will be required to answer some additional questions related to this specific job
- If you are not sure, go to MY APPLICATIONS (in the left-hand menu) and check the status of your applications
- Only online applications will be considered unless a manual/offline process is provided in the job advertisement
- Only applications made on this website will be accepted
- Kindly note that technical support is only available from Monday to Friday (8:30 to 16.00)
- Should you experience any difficulties with your online application you may contact the helpline at 0861 370 202
- No emailed CV’s will be accepted as an application.
- Please ensure that you submit your application before the closing date as no late applications will be considered.
- Applications should reach the Western Cape Government Management on time. As it is based on first-come first-serve basis.
More Job Vacancies:
- Department of Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Ekurhuleni Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WITS RHI Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SAMHS Application Form 2023 – Pdf Download
- Z83 Application Form 2023 – Pdf download
- Gibela Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Glencore Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Buffalo City TVET College Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WITS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Nkangala TVET College Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department Of Military Veterans Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sappi Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- City of Cape Town Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UCT Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SEDA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NYDA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UFS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Pioneer Foods Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sasol Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- COJ Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- PathCare Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Western Cape Government Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- RCL Foods Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- VKB Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
Kindly like us on Facebook and follow us on Follow @EAfinder or leave a comment below for further inquiries or suggestions.
I am a very hardworking, determined, punctual and Reliable person whose only aim in life is to make a success off everything I do no matter what it is. I did my NQF4 Human Resource Management. I worked for Finbond Mutual Bank for 2years.
I do not have any children yet and i am not married yet so there wont be any difficulties if I must work overtime at times.
I am not from Cape Town so I do not know alot of friends and people here. I stay with my pensioner aunt and I must also contribute seen as she only receives her SASSA income. I came to Cape Town for better job life and a more stable financial job seen as life is expensive and I must live everyday here.