We pleased to present to you an updated list of Anglo American latest vacancies for May 2022 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the Anglo American publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
When you join Anglo American- Global Shared Services, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, but more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
Anglo American is a global diversified mining business. Our portfolio of world-class mining operations provides the metals and minerals that make modern life possible. We use innovative practices and the latest technologies to discover new resources and mine. We work together with our key partners and stakeholders to unlock the sustainable value that those resources represent for our shareholders, the communities and countries in which we operate and for society at large. Anglo American is re-imagining mining to improve people’s lives.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Anglo American. Although the Circular is issued by the Anglo American Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
ANGLO AMERICAN CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
1. Global Process Owner – R2R (Hybrid)
Location:This role can be based in London or Johannesburg
The Global Process Owner will drive the overall strategy, design, policies, transformation, and standardization of the process area, and determine how to fulfil customer requirements, and ensure that the end-to-end process delivers on its goals of transformation and finance business process optimization. The global process owner will act as the owner for the … process, designing and owning the end-to-end process across functional, geographic and business unit boundaries, ensuring standardisation and efficiency, and implementing policies, effective controls and KPIs
- GPO will be responsible for measuring and analysing the performance of the end-to-end process to identify opportunities for improvement
- GPO will be responsible for architecting improvement initiatives including scanning the market for appropriate solutions (tech, SAAS solutions etc)
- GPO will need to work with the in-progress finance transformation programme to advise on the solution deployment, including Blackline, and create a roadmap for onward improvement
- Creates, owns and maintains the R2R Global Process enterprise wide vision that is fit for purpose and that is delivering production and management efficiencies leading to high performance.
- Accountable for the successful design, implementation and continuous improvement of “best in class” standard Global R2R processes that comply to regulatory and statutory requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, and ensures the integrity of financial data.
- The GPO is responsible for creating smoothly functioning global processes, using analytics providing solid trend data that clearly points up weaknesses and strengths
- The GPO works “hand in hand” with the Process Delivery Lead in the shared service centre (GSS). Constant, reliable measurement of the proper metrics and KPIs is needed to benchmark and optimize performance on an ongoing basis
- Drive the implementation of process changes that the use of automation and system capability
- Assumes responsibility for the design and implementation of appropriate process performance metrics to ensure optimal service delivery
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- Working knowledge of Blackline is essential
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the mechanics in the R2R process stream and how these fit into the end-to-end financial process environment.
- Experience of working within SOX or similar regulatory environment
- Knowledge of the mining/extractive sector
- Operational experience of SAP (S4 HANA preferred) and working knowledge of broader Finance toolset including HFM Experienced in driving transformation projects or change initiates
- Experienced in a Global Business Services environment would be beneficial
- Manages large and complex projects and ensures changes are embedded into business as usual process
- Coaches and manages people
- Delegates effectively and utilise efficient work practices to ensure work is performed at the appropriate level
2. Global Delivery Process Specialist: Record to Report
You are responsible for the global standardization of finance processes to ensure that performance level is achieved whilst ensuring that the necessary control is adhered to:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver on the GSS Transformation strategy within the R2R teams
- Working collaboratively with the GPO to deliver, embed and grow the transformation strategy across GSS.
- Leads the defining of the end-to-end process strategy through ongoing engagement with the GPO team to constantly enrich the roadmap by sharing key operational pain points and opportunities for improvement in key processes.
- Defines and leads projects that will address identified gaps.
- Leads and drives operational effectiveness and efficiency of a global process in GSS
- Accountable for ensuring that GSS end to end processes are in alignment to standards defined by the Global Process Owner (Group Finance) and that all GSS work instructions are aligned
- Leads the implementation of agreed standard processes and controls in GSS
- Manages proactive assessment of possible risks in the operations and implement mitigation actions
- Owner of continuous improvement activities that aim to improve control processes and submission into the Tower governance
- Drives constant evaluation of processes with the intent to simplify processes whilst maintaining the internal controls
- Monitor’s the impact of continuous improvement initiatives on team’s daily performance
- Articulate business requirement and exceptions to policies, standard processes and systems by submitting Change Requests to the appropriate governance forum.
- Accountable for submitting process amendments to GPO post reviewing and analysing results of continuous improvement initiatives and root cause analysis
- Accountable for the team delivery, alongside the GSS Global Service Line leader
- Collaboratively engages with BU financial accounting teams to ensure standardisation of inputs into GSS finance teams
- Engages with BU teams and Group functions regarding BAU operational performance and issue resolution
- Maintains an effective controls framework across process towers ensuring zero failures.
- Leads the BAU delivery of control framework & quarterly / year end sign off of relevant attestations (e.g. JSE, ICFR)
This role is at a Band 6 level reporting to the Manager: Process Excellence & Automation and Finance & Performance Management.
- Matric / Grade 12 and Tertiary Education (Business/Commerce/Finance)
- Knowledge of systems relevant to the environment
- 5 – 7 experience within a Shared Service Environment
- Project and Change management Process Knowledge
- An incumbent must be cleared by the relevant credit checks
HOW TO APPLY FOR ANGLO AMERICAN JOBS
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
If you do not hear from the Company within 21 days after the application deadline, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
Preference will be given to applications from the designated group defined in terms of Employment Equity.
- Applications should reach the ANGLO AMERICAN Management on time. As it is based on first-come first-serve basis.
More Anglo American Opportunities:
- How to Apply for 2021 Anglo American Civil Engineering Internship
- How to Apply for 2021 Anglo American GeoTechnical Engineering Internship
- How to Apply for 2021 Anglo American Industrial Engineering Internship
- How to Apply for 2021 Anglo American Projects Graduate Internship
- How to Apply for 2021 Anglo American Safety Graduate Internship
- How to Apply for 2021 Anglo American Ventilation Engineering Internship
More Job Vacancies:
- Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- TymeBank Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- CSIR Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- CMT Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SMU Internship 2021 | How to Apply
- Busamed Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Woolworths Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Lovedale TVET College Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UKZN Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NWU Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- National Treasury Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SAB Miller Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SASSA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- PEP Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANDF Application Form 2022 – Pdf View
- Legal Aid Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Fidelity Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Shoprite Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sun International Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- South Africa Department of Defence (SANDF) Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Oprah Winfrey School Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Johannesburg Water Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Coca-Cola Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Home Affairs Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>