We pleased to present to you an updated list of University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) latest vacancies for July 2022 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN). Although the Circular is issued by the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
UKZN CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
June 2022 Academic
|CP02/2022: Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer (Physical & Industrial Chemistry)School of Chemistry and Physics Pietermaritzburg Campus Closing Date: 30 June 2022||62.90 KB||Download|
|CP03-2022 – Professor-Associate Professor-Senior Lecturer (Organic Chemistry)CP03/2022 Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer (Organic Chemistry) School of Chemistry and Physics Pietermaritzburg campus||WC MLITWA||66.60 KB||Download|
|AEF02/2022: ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR / SENIOR LECTURER / LECTURER MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING & FINANCECOLLEGE LAW AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES; SCHOOL OF ACCOUNTING, ECONOMICS AND FINANCE; WESTVILLE CAMPUS; CLOSING DATE: 05 JUNE 2022||123.24 KB||Download|
|CP05/2022 Associate Professor in PhysicsSchool of Chemistry and Physics (Westville Campus) College of Agriculture, Engineering and Science Closing date : 24 June 2022||W.C. Mlitwa||72.50 KB||Download|
|ENG01/2022: Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer (Dynamics/Solid Mechanics)Re-Advertisement School of Engineering Howard College Campus Closing Date: 10 June 2022||82.95 KB||Download|
|ENG02/2022: Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer (Agricultural/Bioresources Engineering)[Re-Advertisement] School of Engineering Pietermaritzburg Campus Closing date: 03 June 2022||84.23 KB||Download|
|Lecturer (Dietetics and Human Nutrition) Ref: AEES12/2022Lecturer : Dietetics & Human Nutrition AEES12/2022 30 May 2022||Noxy_Nolz||101.01 KB||Download|
|AEF02/2021 : ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR / SENIOR LECTURER / LECTURER AUDITINGCOLLEGE LAW AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES, SCHOOL OF ACCOUNTING, ECONOMICS AND FINANCE, PIETERMARITZBURG CAMPUS, CLOSING DATE: 05 JUNE 2022||85.17 KB||Download|
June 2022 Support
|T/CHS11/2022: Postdoctoral Fellowship x 2 (Biostatistics)School of Nursing and Public Health, College of Health Sciences. Closing date for applications: 13 June 2022.||52.72 KB||Download|
|T/CM12/2022: Quality Assurance Manager – (Diabetes & Endocrinology)1 Year Fixed – Term appointment)School of Clinical Medicine, College of Health Sciences, Medical School campus. Closing date: 5 June 2022.||67.88 KB||Download|
|T/CM11/2022: Research Assistant – (12 months Fixed Term; 3-days per week/Part-time appointment)Discipline of Otorhinolaryngology, School of Clinical Medicine. Closing date: 17 June 2022.||75.90 KB||Download|
|Laboratory Assistant (12 Month – Fixed Term) HIV Pathogenesis Programme (HPP)School of Laboratory Medicine and Medical Sciences. Closing date: 12 June 2022.||62.42 KB||Download|
HOW TO APPLY FOR UKZN JOBS
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING:
|Application form – Support||.docx||63.58 KB||View|
|Application form – Academic||.docx||87.31 KB||View|
We will only receive applications for employment on our standard application form. Please ensure you complete the application form thoroughly.
If you are applying for an academic post please complete the Application form and send it to us together with a copy of your research record. Your research record must follow the guidelines on the application form.
- Please do not send us copies of your degree and other certificates. We will request certified copies if you are short listed for interview.
- Please read the advertisement carefully. We do not consider applicants who do not meet the minimum requirements.
- The University is committed to Employment Equity.
- The University reserves the right not to fill a vacancy.
- Should you not hear from us within six weeks of the closing date, please assume you are unsuccessful.
- Applications should reach the University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) Management on time. As it is indicated for each position of interest above.
More Job Vacancies:
- OUTsurance Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- ISASA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NMBM Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Buffalo City Municipality Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WCED Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- JRA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Clicks Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Distell Careers and Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- DisChem Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Samancor Chrome Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Road Accident Fund (RAF) Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Cotton on Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANParks Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Anglo American Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NHLS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Wits Health Consortium Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Gauteng Employee Portal – ess.gauteng.gov.za
- Department of Correctional Services (DSC) Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Mediclinic Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- DHL Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sanlam Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Life Healthcare Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Lancet Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Nedbank Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Altron Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>