We pleased to present to you an updated list of Road Accident Fund (RAF) latest vacancies for July 2021 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the Road Accident Fund (RAF) publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Road Accident Fund (RAF). Although the Circular is issued by the Road Accident Fund (RAF) Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
RAF CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
1. ANALYST: ACTUARIAL CLAIMS ADNINISTRATION: T.A.S.K LEVEL 12 X 6
Purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Manager: Actuarial Claims Administration, the successful incumbent will be responsible for rendering effective and efficient actuarial services to the RAF business.
Key Performance Areas
Implement the Loss of Income Calculation and Determination Models
- Demonstrate understanding of the principal elements in the actuarial basis of income valuations such as mortality, interest, contingencies, earnings progression and taxation.
Research on Calculation Methodologies
- Assist with research on loss of Income calculation methodologies that ensure determination of fair, reasonable and equitable compensation for victims of road accidents.
- Assist with research on factors and statistics that are more relevant for accurate determination of loss of income compensation.
Accident Data Management and Forecasting
- Assist in accident data capturing, analysis and reporting from different sources.
- Implement models to forecast the number of accidents and claims.
Claims Risk Management
- Assist the claims administration team with developing reporting matrices and identifying risk management strategies that can be used in managing claims risks.
Assist with Monthly Claims Statistics for Regional Operations and Management
- Extract data and data reports from IT claim systems.
- Assist with report compilations as and when required.
Conduct Actuarial Investigation
- Investigate the potential impact of various assumptions underlying loss of income calculations such as discount rates, mortality and morbidity rates, contingencies, earning progression, inflation. Taxation, remarriage, inheritance and accelerated benefits, etc.
- Conduct statistical and regression analysis.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma @ NQF Level 7 related qualification in Actuarial Science/ Mathematics.
- Relevant 2 – 4 years’ experience in an Actuarial environment.
- One (1) year in Short-term or Motor Vehicle Accident will be an added advantage.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Organizational resilience.
- Team Resilience.
- Personal mastery.
- Judgment and decision making.
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access and MS Word skills.
- Complex problem identification, solving and decision making.
- Sound actuarial judgment.
- Strong technical background in reserving/ valuations.
- Independent and creative analysis of business results.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and data manipulation skills.
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R502 953.00 per annum, negotiable.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in a manner that will suit their needs”.
Closing date: 08 June 2021
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Eco Glades; email address is [email protected] OR hand delivered at 420 Witch-Hazel Avenue, Eco Glades 2, Centurion.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RAF JOBS
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at the RAF, Cape Town branch; e-mail address is [email protected] OR hand delivered to 2nd Floor, Correspondence Department, 1 Thibault Square, Long Street, Cape Town.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the position you are applying for on the subject line.
- Do not submit copies of qualifications and ID as these will be requested from shortlisted candidates on the interview date.
- Submit a short CV with a maximum of 5 pages.
- Please indicate your current salary and salary expectations if considered for the position
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
- Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful
- Security Vetting shall be conducted on all prospective employees
It is the applicants’ responsibility to have foreign qualification evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and to provide proof of such evaluation.
- Applications should reach the RAF Management on time. As it is based on first-come first-serve basis.
More Job Vacancies:
- Oprah Winfrey School Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Johannesburg Water Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Coca-Cola Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Home Affairs Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- GPG Professional Job Centre Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- FNB Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SITA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Motus Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Standard Bank Learnership 2021 >>>
- UNIVEN Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Unisa Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- DPSA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- RTMC Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Rand Water Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NPA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANBS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- How to Access EC Provincial eRecruitment Portal >>>
- Free State Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Eastern Cape Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Ekurhuleni Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WITS RHI Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SAMHS Application Form 2021 – Pdf View
- Z83 Application Form 2021 – Pdf View