We are pleased to present to you an updated list of the Department of Correctional Services’ (DSC’s) latest vacancies for March 2023 and how to apply. It involves the job titles, roles, and responsibilities, as well as the requirements and the salary involved.
Every year, the Department of Correctional Services (DSC) publishes vacant positions for interested and qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore, the jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salaries, and qualifications.
This circular is published on a weekly basis and contains advertisements for vacant posts and jobs in the Department of Correctional Services (DSC). Although the circular is issued by the Department of Correctional Services (DSC), it is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
DCS CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below.
Note: `Before you apply: All costs associated with an application will be borne by the applicant.” The Department of Correctional Services is an equal-opportunity employer. The Department will take into consideration the objectives of Section 195 (1) (i) of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996 (Act 108 of 1996), and the Employment Equity Act, 1998 (Act 55 of 1998) in filling these vacancies. It is our intention to promote representation in respect of race, gender, and disability through the filling of these positions. In support of this strategy, applicants need to indicate race, gender, and disability status on the application form and CV. Applicants who are not citizens of South Africa, have retired from the public service with a specific determination that they cannot be re-appointed, or have been declared medically unfit will not be considered.
Please take note that correspondence will only be conducted with the shortlisted candidates. If you have not been contacted within three (3) months of the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application is unsuccessful.
Applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, security vetting, qualification verification, criminal record verification, and medical fitness. Appointment to some of these posts will be provisional, pending the issue of a security clearance. If you cannot get a security clearance, your appointment will be reconsidered or possibly terminated. Fingerprints may be taken on the day of interviews. Take note that in certain posts competency based assessment will be conducted.
Update: Click here to view other DCS vacant positions for March 2023
HOW TO APPLY FOR DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONAL SERVICES (DCS) JOBS
Applications must be submitted on Form Z83 (Public Service Application Form), which is available from any public service department, and must be completed in full. Applications must be accompanied by a CV and certified copies of qualifications, and the ID cannot be older than 6 months. Where an advertisement states that a valid driver’s license is required, then please submit a certified copy of your license. Please send a separate and complete application for each post you apply for, stating the correct reference for each position you are interested in.
Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be accepted. Candidates must comply with the minimum appointment requirements. CVs should be aligned to reflect one’s degree of compliance with the above-mentioned requirements and responsibilities. Applications must reach DCS before the closing date and time. It is the sole responsibility of an applicant to ensure that their application reaches DCS before the stipulated closing date and time.
- The requirements of each position are in accordance with the Relevant Occupational Specific Dispensation.
- As the Department is obliged to improve on its gender representative levels, people with disabilities are especially invited to present their candidature. Employment Equity targets of the Department will be adhered to.
- Indicate the reference number, Regional Office, Management Area and Correctional Centre and position you are applying for on your application form (Z83).
- Applications should reach the DCS on time. Deadline is based on the position you are applying for as stated above.
More Job Vacancies:
- Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- TymeBank Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- CSIR Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- CMT Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Busamed Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Woolworths Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Lovedale TVET College Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UKZN Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NWU Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- National Treasury Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SAB Miller Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SASSA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- PEP Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANDF Application Form 2023/2024 – Pdf Download
- Legal Aid Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Fidelity Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Shoprite Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sun International Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- South Africa Department of Defence (SANDF) Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Oprah Winfrey School Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Johannesburg Water Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Coca-Cola Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Home Affairs Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>