We pleased to present to you an updated list of TymeBank latest vacancies for July 2022 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the TymeBank publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in TymeBank. Although the Circular is issued by the TymeBank Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
TYMEBANK CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
1. Business Analyst Manager
Business Analyst Manager is responsible for leading a team of IT BA professionals and championing of the BA Guild. The BA Manager role will work closely with BAs, Architects, Delivery Manager, Delivery Team, Business stakeholders and product owners to drive business analysis process and practice improvements. In addition, the BA Manager will be responsible for performance reviews, development planning, coaching and training in the BA community.
You will bring a passion for meeting the needs of individuals and businesses through a range of banking products as well as a deep understanding of the benefits that technology can bring to customers’ daily lives.
More specifically your main duties will include:
- Lead the BA practices and BA professionals in the HUB
- Custodian of BA best practices and processes in alignment with the HUB ‘way of working’ and embed these practices with BAs in the HUB
- Provide on-going support for BA in project teams where necessary to improve BA activities and the quality of business analysis deliverables.
- Plan and closely monitor business analysis activities of all BAs in the HUB
- Ensure both business and system requirements are well analysed, modeled and documented
- Assist project teams in prioritizing, balancing and managing BA works to ensure sufficient requirements ready for delivery
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Work closely with stakeholders and change management to identify impacts to business processes as a result of system or application changes
- Evaluate effectiveness of solution delivery (SDLC) tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
- Liaise and collaborate with external suppliers as required.
- Coaching and training programs for the BA in the HUB.
- Established an active BA community within the HUB.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful, you will need to possess these essential skills / experiences:
- More than 6 years’ experience in a BA role with minimum 3 years’ leading BA Team.
- Experience working in an Agile delivery environment as a Business Analyst or Product Owner
- Familiar with full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Fully understand of Knowledge Areas in BABOK®
- Demonstrated ability to analyze, model and communicate complex business requirements
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguous situations
- Experienced in building best practices, initiating and successfully managing business process improvement initiatives to completion
- Experienced in innovative customer experiences, customer engagement and product development
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
HOW TO APPLY FOR TYMEBANK JOBS
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING:
- Applications should reach the TymeBank Management on time. As it is indicated for each positions of interest above.
More Job Vacancies:
- OUTsurance Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- ISASA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NMBM Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Buffalo City Municipality Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WCED Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- JRA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Clicks Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Distell Careers and Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- DisChem Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Samancor Chrome Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Road Accident Fund (RAF) Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Cotton on Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANParks Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Anglo American Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NHLS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Wits Health Consortium Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Gauteng Employee Portal – ess.gauteng.gov.za
- Department of Correctional Services (DSC) Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Mediclinic Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- DHL Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sanlam Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Life Healthcare Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Lancet Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Nedbank Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Altron Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>