We pleased to present to you an updated list of Nedbank latest vacancies for September 2021 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the Nedbank publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Nedbank. Although the Circular is issued by the Nedbank Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
Nedbank Group is incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and our registration number is 1966/010630/06. Our ordinary shares have been listed on JSE Limited (the JSE) since 1969 under the share code: NED and on the Namibian Stock Exchange since 2007 under the share code: NBK. Our ISIN is ZAE000004875. They offer the following solutions through our frontline clusters, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, Nedbank Retail and Business Banking, Nedbank Wealth and Nedbank Africa Regions:
- A wide range of wholesale and retail banking services.
- A growing insurance, asset management and wealth management offering.
NEDBANK CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
1. Technology Project Manager
- Management and monitoring of strategic deliverables via initiatives and projects
- Reporting to upper management on strategy executive progress as well as individual project delivery
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project, with specific focus on developing Business Requirements Specs (BRS)
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Human resource management of junior staff and ongoing development
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Interact with Operations/Developers to ensure effective delivery of solutions.
- Interact with Sales execs on projects and customer requirements
- Management reporting into Exco
- Interact with PreSales and Solution Architecture on strategy executive and project deliverables
- Interact with external parties to deliver scoped projects/initiatives on behalf of Bytes MS.
- Have client engagements to define requirements, develop BRS’, project scope as well as ongoing reporting and monitoring
- Interact with vendors and partners on project delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree: Information Technology (Required)
HOW TO APPLY FOR NEDBANK JOBS
- To access the Nedbank Job Application form, please click on the following link: https://jobs.nedbank.co.za
- Applications should reach the Nedbank Management on time. As it is based on first-come first-serve basis.
More Job Vacancies:
- Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- TymeBank Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- CSIR Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- CMT Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SMU Internship 2021 | How to Apply
- Busamed Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Woolworths Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Lovedale TVET College Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UKZN Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NWU Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- National Treasury Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SAB Miller Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SASSA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- PEP Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANDF Application Form 2022 – Pdf View
- Legal Aid Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Fidelity Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Shoprite Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sun International Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- South Africa Department of Defence (SANDF) Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Oprah Winfrey School Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Johannesburg Water Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Coca-Cola Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Home Affairs Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>