VKB Group Vacancies | January 2022
We pleased to present to you an updated list of VKB Latest vacancies for January 2022 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the VKB group publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Free State and Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. The company offers individuals the opportunity to establish themselves within a rural environment with its inherent characteristics.
VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment. VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in VKB. Although the Circular is issued by the VKB Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
VKB CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
1. General Worker – VKB Mechanization, Frankfort
Performs general tasks in a workshop environment, requiring the briefest induction
- Grade 12 or NQF4 compulsory
- Code EB drivers licence will serve as recommendation
- Able to perform hard manual labour, including but not limited to moving of heavy equipment
- Constantly adding value to the function of the job
- Previous experience in a tractor workshop environment will be a definite advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for general tidiness
- Cleaning duties
- Ad hoc duties as assigned from time to time
- Assist customers/suppliers with loading and offloading of stock as required according to policies and procedures
- General housekeeping of premises and building
- Customer services
- Workshop related duties including but not limited to assisting the workshop mechanic with any tasks as required
- Responsible to keep premises and building clean and excellent condition
- Stock control
- Service orientation
- Accurate, thorough and precise
2. Temporary Administrative Assistant
Administrative support to the financial department.
- Grade 12 or NQF4 complete
- Previous experience in a financial department will be advantageous
- Good numerical skills
- Thorough, precise and exact
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing of creditors
- Daily amend sales prices on sales orders
- Order, issue, invoice and record all stationary
- Reconcile hand written documents to NaVision
- Responsible for actions within Continuous Operations Improvement System (Key 1)
- Sending out Daily maize balances to relevant recipients
- Log tickets with regards to printers
- Manage Nashua cartridges and submitting tickets with regards to cartridge and support to Nashua technicians with regards to faulty/reported printers
- Good communication skills
- Work independently
- Problem definition and analysis
- Problem solving
- Organized and systematic
HOW TO APPLY FOR VKB JOBS
To apply for any of the roles, please complete the online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300 px.
- Applications should reach the VKB Management on time. As it is based on first-come first-serve basis.
The company can expire jobs at any time at our own discretion. Should you not have received a response within 4 weeks of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
More Job Vacancies:
- Department of Education Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Ekurhuleni Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WITS RHI Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SAMHS Application Form 2021 – Pdf View
- Z83 Application Form 2021 – Pdf View
- Gibela Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Glencore Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Buffalo City TVET College Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- WITS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Nkangala TVET College Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department Of Military Veterans Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sappi Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- City of Cape Town Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UCT Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SEDA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NYDA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UFS Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Pioneer Foods Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sasol Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- COJ Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- PathCare Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Western Cape Government Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- RCL Foods Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- VKB Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>