We are pleased to present to you an updated list of National Health Laboratory Service, NHLS latest vacancies for June 2023 and how to apply. It involves the job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year, the National Health Laboratory Service (NHLS) publishes vacant positions for interested and qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore, the jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salaries, and qualifications.
The NHLS has positioned itself as an employer of choice in the health professional field. They are committed to the principles of equity, non-discrimination, and diversity enshrined in the Constitution and the Employment Equity Act (1998), as amended. It aims to employ a diverse staff complement which is of a geographical representation of our society and create equal employment opportunities to all.
The NHLS’s Employment Equity Policy and Plan aims to advance and protect previously disadvantaged individuals by providing opportunities for career advancement, growth, training, and development.
This circular is published on a weekly basis and contains advertisements for vacant posts and jobs in the National Health Laboratory Service (NHLS). Although the circular is issued by the National Health Laboratory Service (NHLS), the team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
NHLS (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified individuals for the positions shown below.
|NHLS March 2023 External Bulletin – Open Adverts||Download||07 April 2023|
|UCT Advert HOD Chemical Pathology(This is a UCT Advert and applications should be sent to the email address provided on the advert)||Download||02 April 2023|
|NHLS March 2023 Joint Appointment Bulletin||Download||03 April March 2023|
|HOD Bulletin March 2023||Download||07 April 2023|
Click here to view more NHLS vacant positions for June 2023
HOW TO APPLY FOR NHLS JOBS
- If you meet the requirements, kindly forward a concise CV to The relevant Practitioner/Administrator (Human Resources) by email or logging on to the NHLS career page http://careers.nhls.ac.za (I-Recruitment), quoting the reference number and the job title.
- Response Email addresses of the relevant HR representative and or Region is supplied at the end of each regional adverts. The onus is on the applicant to ensure that their application has been received. Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Any credentials of the contract of employment will be subject to criminal record checks, citizen verification, financial record checks, qualification/Study verification, previous employment verification, social media accounts behavior/comments verifications, competency/psychometric assessments, signing of performance contract on appointment, signing of an employment contract on appointment, presentation etc.
- All health professional roles may be subjected to further assessment in line with the applicable proficiency matrix to determine the correct level and or grade.
- The NHLS reserves the right, at its discretion, to remove the advertisement and or not to appoint.
- Proof of registration with a Professional body (e.g. HPCSA, SANC etc.) and other supporting documents should accompany all applications.
- These positions are open to all employees of the NHLS Including the employees who are on contract in similar or different positions.
- Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
- The NHLS is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The filing of posts will be guided by the NHLS employment Equity Targets.
- Successful applicants will be remunerated on the published scale associated with the grade of the post. This means that the remuneration of an applicant who is successful for a position that is lower than his/her current job grade will be adjusted downward with effect from the date of appointment.
- External applicants shall be responsible for all expenditure
- Applications should reach the NHLS Management on time. As it is based on first-come first-serve basis.
More Job Vacancies:
- Sol Plaatje University (SPU) Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- TymeBank Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- CSIR Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- CMT Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SMU Internship 2021 | How to Apply
- Busamed Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Woolworths Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Lovedale TVET College Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- UKZN Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- NWU Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- National Treasury Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SAB Miller Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SASSA Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- PEP Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- SANDF Application Form 2023/2024 – Pdf Download
- Legal Aid Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Fidelity Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Shoprite Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sun International Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- South Africa Department of Defence (SANDF) Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Oprah Winfrey School Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Johannesburg Water Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Coca-Cola Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Sol Plaatje Municipality Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
- Department of Home Affairs Latest Jobs and Recruitment >>>
Kindly like us on Facebook and follow us on Follow @EAfinder or leave a comment below for further inquiries or suggestions.