We are pleased and excited to announce to you that the Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application for the 2023/2024 academic year is now open for all interested and qualified applicants. We are not just making this announcement known but also providing various steps on how to apply online for the Ekurhuleni East TVET College admission.
Gather all the necessary documents and get ready to follow the steps on our website to a successful Ekurhuleni East TVET College online application. We will try as much as possible to make your application smooth and seamless. But before we proceed, remember this application is open to all prospective diploma and certificate students. The only thing you need right now to apply for admission to the prestigious Ekurhuleni East TVET College is for you to be eligible and ready.
The Management of the Ekurhuleni East TVET College are no stranger to technology as they have made this application exclusively online unlike the rigorous task of going through the paper-based application (only when necessary). This is why they opened an application portal for all high school leavers and those trying to further their studies either through part- time or full time.
Brace up and read along, as we guide you through the Ekurhuleni East TVET College online application procedure for the 2023/2024 Academic year.
Further Reading: Ekurhuleni East TVET College Full Tuition & Fees
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR EKURHULENI EAST TVET COLLEGE ADMISSION
To use the Ekurhuleni East TVET College online application feature, you must have a working internet device, a valid email address which is not shared with another Ekurhuleni East TVET College applicant, your South African identity number, or, if you are an international applicant, and your passport number. Kindly follow the easy steps below to apply online for Ekurhuleni East TVET College (Ekurhuleni East TVET College Online Application) admission:
1. Apply Online
- Step 1: Please apply online via the Ekurhuleni East TVET College Application Portal if you are enrolling for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Study Abroad or Graduate School of Business Exchange Program.
- Step 2: If you are a first time user, you will then be prompted to answer ‘YES’ or ‘NO’ to the required fields
- Step 3: After you are done with the above steps, you will then be taken to the page where you will be required to fill in all the necessary information like your Personal Details, Nationality, Address Information, disability information, Study Choices, Residential Address, Postal Address, Contact Details, Demographic Details, Next of Kin, Emergency Contact, Current Activities, Employment, Education, Indemnity and Undertaking, make Payment and upload the necessary Documents.
- Step 4: Complete all the fields and click ‘Next’ at each interval to proceed.
- Step 5: When you are done, kindly click on the ‘Submit‘ button to get your application submitted.
2. Acknowledgement of Application
- You will receive an email confirming online submission of your application immediately.
- Within three working days, you should receive formal acknowledgment of your application along with your student number and log-in details.
- Note this acknowledgement does not mean you’ve been accepted or admitted to Ekurhuleni East TVET College, UL.
3. Upload Supporting Documents
In order to consider your application, please upload all necessary supporting documents listed below this article. If the application is incomplete, it may be declined by the college.
4. Acceptance of Offer
When we update your application, you will receive an email communication. Please monitor your email account closely for updates. You can also check your status online with the log-in credentials that we will send you after you apply. We are not permitted to disclose your application status telephonically.
Further Reading: Track your application by visiting the EKURHULENI EAST TVET COLLEGE Application Status Page
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR EKURHULENI EAST TVET COLLEGE ONLINE APPLICATION
Upload certified copies of the following in PDF format when you apply for certificate and diploma studies:
- Your ID if you are a South African citizen
- Your passport if you are an international student
- Your guardian/parent’s ID or passport if you are younger than 18 years
- National Senior Certificate if you have already matriculated
- Your final Grade 11 results with the school’s stamp if you are still in Grade 12
- Your academic record, only if you are a current student at another institution of higher learning
I hope we have been able to make your EKURHULENI EAST TVET COLLEGE online application for 2023/2024 seamless and easy. The Ekurhuleni East TVET College is really a place to be, and we have our reasons for that. According to a statement on the college website, they always thrive to create a quality learning environment that anticipates, prepares for, and meets the Education, Training and Development expectations of our clients.
Click here to check the Ekurhuleni East TVET College Admission requirements
Don’t miss out on current updates. Kindly like us on Facebook & follow us on Follow @EAfinder OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.
We want to apply online
Applications for 2021
I need help of how to register to rewrite matric for 2008
want enroll N5