Table of Contents hide
1 The CPUT student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.
The CPUT student portal also provides an engaging student experience with a single point of access and hub to all applications, information, and content.A student portal is a commonly used word that describes the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials and information. For instance, a learner who has enrolled in an online certification program may use a student portal to access online course materials, such as articles, lectures and videos, hosted on the school’s servers. Student portals may be used to provide information about the school, special events, course details, calendars, academic resources and contact information. The Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT student portal can also integrate with other systems to provide students with easy access to personal information, such as tracking bursary awards and campus medical insurance. In essence, this article contains details on the official Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT student portal and its website. It is also important to note the benefit of the CPUT student portal as stated above. Therefore, the specific purpose of using the student portal involves:
- CPUT Course Registration;
- CPUT Fees payment;
- Checking your semester result;
- Viewing your CPUT Admission status and admission letter printing;
- Acceptance fee payment;
- Downloading your CPUT transcript;
- Keeping track of the semester academic calendar;
- Applying for extra credit hours;
- Deferment of Admission, etc.
WHO CAN USE THE CPUT STUDENT PORTAL?
- Prospective students
- First year students
- Continuing/Returning Students
HOW TO ACCESS/LOGIN TO THE CPUT STUDENT PORTAL
- Open your internet browser e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Go to https://paris.cput.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
- Kindly log in with your username and password
- Once logged in, you will be able to perform any of the academic activities.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR CPUT STUDENT PORTAL FORGOTTEN PASSWORD?
- To reset your password, submit your username or your email address. If you are found in the database, an email will be sent to your email address, with instructions on how to get access again.
CPUT STUDENT PORTAL LOGIN ADDRESS:
- CPUT Student Portal Login: https://paris.cput.ac.za/pls/prodi03/w99pkg.mi_login
CPUT OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
- CPUT Main Website: http://www.cput.ac.za
CPUT ELEARNING PORTAL LOGIN:
- CPUT Student E-Learning Portal: http://myclassroom.cput.ac.za/
CPUT BLACKBOARD PORTAL LOGIN:
CPUT ONLINE PERSONAL ACCESS LOGIN ADDRESS:
- CPUT Online Personal Access: https://opa.cput.ac.za/