We pleased to present to you an updated list of Rand Water latest vacancies for September 2022 and how to apply. It involves the Job titles, roles/responsibilities, requirements and the salary involved.
Every year the Rand Water publishes vacant position for interested & qualified South African citizens to apply for. This year is not an exception. Therefore the Jobs are listed below together with their requirements, roles, salary and qualifications.
This Circular is published on a weekly basis and contains the advertisements of vacant posts and jobs in Rand Water. Although the Circular is issued by the Rand Water Team is not responsible for the content of the advertisements. Inquiries about an advertisement must be addressed to the relevant advertising department.
RAND WATER CAREER (VACANT) POSITIONS, ROLES, REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
1. Manager Management Accounting
- Essential qualifications are:
- Bachelor degree (Honours) in accounting and Finance
- Desirable qualifications
- CA (SA), CIMA or equivalent Master’s degree advantageous
- Experience: 10 Years’ experience in Accounting and Finance environments most specifically in Management Accounting, Managing Budgeting, Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Performance and management Reporting. Minimum 8 years’ experience in Management role in a Management Accounting/ or Financial Planning/Finance Business Partnering Function;
- Management Report Writing Skills;
- Computer Literate _ SAP Controlling , FI , HRM and other relevant modules, Budgeting Planning and Consolidation ( BPC) Financial Accounting, Financial Modelling, Analysis and Trends, Advanced MS Excel, MS Power Point and Report writing Ms Word;
- Performance tracking systems for Remote working.
- Development and implementation of the overall planning processes and coordination of the Rand Water Group Budget and Financial plan;
- Guide, direct and manage day to day activity of the group budget;
- Establish and direct budgetary policy, controls and procedure changes in line with revised programs and objectives;
- Manage and provide financial advisory services to Rand Water Business units, Divisions Department and Sections and ensure appropriate support is provided in strategic financial planning, monitoring, reporting and all other financial advisory services;
- Provisions of management input into AFS and audit processes relating to financial performance information;
- Develop and direct Finance Business Partnering Processes focused on Customer service orientation (Internal and external);
- Direct Management Accounting Reporting and Performance Reporting processes and output on monthly, quarterly and annual basis for internal and external purposes;
- Development and compliance with sound budgeting / accounting standards and practice with applicable and Rand Water policies, statutory and regulatory requirements;
- External stakeholder participation and contributions in relation to Medium term expenditure framework (MTEF), Estimates of National Expenditure (ENE) to National Treasury and input to Department Water & Sanitation (DWS) Quarterly reporting;
- Negotiate and provide input to Raw and Potable Tariffs with DWS, TCTA and Magalies Water;
- Manage Eskom finance stakeholders’ requirements; Lethabo and non-potable Tariff setting;
- Management Accounting Reporting to Top Management Committee, EXCO, Audit and Board and sub committees of the Board;
- Assist in preparation of feedback to various stakeholders e.g. Parliament, DWS, NT, SALGA, investors Banks, etc.;
- Approvals and Bank signatory to investments, medical aid, creditors, etc.;
- Financial advisory service to various committees; water quality, water demand etc.;
- Ensure compliance to relevant statutes such as National Treasury cost containment directives, IFRS , Water Services Act and Others.
- Finance Business Partnering
- Cost/Management Accounting
- Short term Budgeting
- Long term financial Planning
- Performance Measurement
- Management Accounts Reporting
- Variance Analysis
- Understanding of overall business and Cost Driver analysis
- Financial Information analysis
- Cost Saving and efficiency initiatives
- Tariff Setting, analysis and negotiations
- Activity Based Costing and Budgeting and Standard Costing
- Beyond Budgeting principles
- Business Acumen
- Strong business partnering/relationship management
- Strong analytical skills
- Report writing and due care
- Manage multiple tasks and deadline driven
- Manage multiple stakeholder requirements
- Good Communication skills; written and verbal
- Sound judgment to be able to make objective financial advice based on complex sets of information and data
- Ability to perform financial analytics and use financial concepts to help identify and solve problems, and learn new concepts quickly
- Management of teams
- Analytical, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Coordinate activities and oversight
- Accurate data capturing, analysis & report writing
- Meet deadlines
- Ability to work under high levels of work pressure
- Management of teams and across finance teams
- Ability to establish and maintain strong stakeholder and client relationship
- Working in cross-functional teams
- Be a self-starter and follow through assignments
- Assess and analyze the business environment to provide financial insights
- Handling queries timeously
- Communication with influence
- Provide friendly, professional, helpful, accurate and efficient service to business portfolios
- Complex problem solving
HOW TO APPLY FOR RAND WATER JOBS
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING:
- This post is advertised on the department’s on-line
- The website can be access via https://randwater.erecruit.co/candidateapp/SignUp
- Applicants can register their profiles and apply for posts on-line.
- Applicants must ensure that they click on the correct post and post number when applying for
Applicants are to take cognisance of the following:
- Applicants already registered on the system need not register again.
- All information must be captured on the online profile. The system will generate curriculum vitae (CV) for you. The uploading of documents is not necessary.
- When shortlisted for an interview, certified copies of all supporting documentation (e.g. qualifications, driver’s licence, identity document, etc.) must be submitted to the interview committee.
- Non-RSA citizens/Permanent resident permit holders must submit a copy of his/her Permanent Resident Permit with his/her on-line
- Only on-line applications will be considered.
- Applications should reach the Rand Water Management on time. As it is indicated for each positions of interest above.
More Job Vacancies: